Saturday, April 17, 2021

Give You An Etsy Shop Critique











About:

--- This listing is good for a Etsy shop critique. With this critique, you'll receive a detailed report of what needs to be adjusted on your Etsy shop and how to fix it.



I have been helping sellers (beginners and seasoned sellers) on Etsy for the past 4 years. 



You will receive your critique in a PDF once it has been completed. 



This Shop Critique does not come with any revisions.



This is a digital report - you will not be receiving a physical object. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This has been so great and I am already beginning to make positive changes to my Etsy shop. Analysis is easy to read and understand and I can really tell she took her time in analyzing my shop.

:

Thank you so much! You're going to do really well. Wishing you all the best!

:

I've worked with sbdesign6 before and as always, their work is excellent! On time, easy to communicate with, and very detailed oriented. This seller is one of the first I recommend to anyone looking on fiverr.

:

Excellent cooperation

:

Definitely Stephanie is so well organised in her format easy to follow. Will be always returning to Stephanie.




No comments:

Post a Comment