Monday, April 12, 2021

Create Automated Marketing Funnel For Your Credit Repair Business











About:

PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND THE SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS HIGHLIGHTED BELOW.



I designed this automated funnel to drive your leads to a phone conversation so you can sell them on your credit repair services



What I will setup for you in a Nutshell:



  • Professional Landing Page to convert cold traffic to hot leads
  • Quiz to qualify people and give you more background before speaking with them
  • Scheduling App to allow those qualified people to book on your calendar
  • Automated Email & Text messaging to remind leads to show up for appointment
  • Automated follow up messaging to capture those that "got away" 
  • Sales Funnel setup so you can see at a glance what stage every prospect is at
  • Connect this with your Credit Repair Software via Zapier (Client repair cloud, Client Dispute Manager, Dispute Suite etc.)



Software Required for Setup:

  1. Twilio
  2. Zapier
  3. Leads2clients.net (contact me discount code)



With these tools you can cancel just about any other software.



Eliminating other tools (clickfunnels, leadpages, activecampaign, mailchimp, ringcentral, etc.) should put several large bills back in your pocket each month and move them all into one seamless easy to use tool.

Reviews


:

This gig is just what anyone that's looking to automate the daunting process of converting leads into sales in an automated fashion. The seller provides step by steps explainer videos that keeps you fully informed throughout the entire process. The end result yields an entire system solely designed to increase your chances of making sales. My only regret is that we didn't make this move a lot sooner... If you're on the fence about whether to move forward or not, my hopes are that this review tilts your decision in the smart direction of automating your sales process and increasing your sales - Get the Gig!

:

Look No Further: Dustin is a beast in Automated Sales & Marketing Funnels. My company looks so professional, now my sales and marketing funnel is on point. I no longer have to chase customers down. Thank You Again Dustin for an awesome job well done. I will be back in the future. God Bless You!

:

This is the best person I have ever work with! Excellent communication, he went above and beyond what he offered! very kind and patient with all of my questions. The system is pretty complete my team is so excited to start using it. Will highly recommend him and definitely, we will use his services again!

:

Dustin is amazing at what he does. Very competent and kept me updated on the whole process of setting up my funnel. I'd definitely recommend him to others in my industry. He's certainly more than just a waterboy, he's actually IN the game.

:

What an AMAZING experience! Waterboy909 is definitely the best Seller on Fiverr! He communicates well, provide video demonstrations and truly care about his clients! One of the best experiences ever!!




No comments:

Post a Comment