Monday, March 8, 2021

Craft A Growth Marketing Strategy To Grow Your Business











About:

Delivered by our founder who has a decade of experience in marketing and has worked on small, mid & large brands amplified their revenues exponentially. Buying this gig and following the steps in your delivered strategy is a guaranteed way to increase your awareness and in turn, revenues!



We understand that you're not sure of buying, hence the basic gig is a strategy session with ideas that gives you a view of the possible unexplored marketing opportunities for your business. This could be an ice breaker between us and you could get an idea of the quantum of consulting that we can deliver.



Our tailored digital plan includes a detailed strategy report that would cover;

  • Digital Content & Strategy that would help you attract possible buyers and win their trust
  • Reach Strategy that aims at helping you reach to a large set of audiences
  • Engagement Strategy that your audiences engage with your brand and feel connected
  • Driving Sales Plan that helps you drive sales from your audiences
  • Customer Segmentation & a Campaign



The advance plan would include 2 half hour calls with you within a month, helping you act on the strategy, suggest ways & means you can achieve your goals.

Reviews


:

I already have hired miro for my other venture and the results are brilliant. In just months my brand is witnessing increased sales. For my other business, I again hired miro for a one time strategy. The delivered strategy is excellent and it is clear that with this strategy, my other venture would also see more sales. And I have decided to appoint miro for my other business as a consultant too.

:

I've worked with the Miro Agency on 3 prior gigs and every time I am impressed with their professionalism, attention to detail, and overall quality of work. I purchased the Digital Marketing Growth Strategy and received excellent information and detailed research, they were the first consulting company that I have worked with that I felt truly understood my business model and market. Every transaction feels like I am investing into my business and I look forward to future gigs!

:

the strategy I have recieved from the team is an absolute turnaround strategy. I had never imaguned that my products could be sold in so many ways. I have decided to appoint miro as my long term outsourced marketing division with a high expectation of my brand value, reach and sales increase large

:

Clear scope defined, the review was targeted and very specific to my business rather than just a generalist report.

:

Excellent work! Really helped me with a strategic approach to advance my speaking career.




No comments:

Post a Comment