Monday, April 12, 2021

Create A Professional Social Media Growth Strategy Report











About:





What I will do..



  • Analyse your social media accounts
  • Discover how to improve/grow your accounts
  • Discover what you've been doing wrong
  • Discover what you've been doing right
  • Research effective and high performing hashtags
  • Find smaller niche hashtags that often get overlooked
  • Design you an action plan on how to use these hashtags
  • List important accounts to follow for your specific niche
  • Find the perfect times to post for high engagement
  • List mistakes to avoid
  • Discover what type of posts your desired audience prefers
  • Create a document specific to your goals that will help your business grow
  • Keep it simple and not overwhelm you with data, I do the hard work







Why me?

Since the early days of MySpace I have been using social media, moving through the years from Bebo, to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. I have learned an endless amount about growing accounts and channels throughout the years, as well as what makes customers interact with and share content.



I then went on to do a Bachelors Honours Degree in Marketing and Digital Media, to further enhance my understanding of digital marketing, so I can move on to professionally help people to grow their business online.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Third time with Eoin, very easy to work with and gets my briefs everytime! Highly recommend for auditing, researching and then giving you a solid easy to follow strategy! Thanks again, great job!

Seller's Response:

Very good once again! Second time in a month I have worked with this seller and he delivers every time. Great communication, gets the brief spot on and comes up with thoughtful and insightful tips to improve growth, strategy and helps give you a clearer understanding of your business goals and priorities.

:

Thank you so much mate! You've been a pleasure to work with.

:

Really easy working with Eoin! Brilliant communication and understood my needs from the outset. Really pleased with the final growth strategy too and can't recommend him enough. Big talent for a fair price!

:

Eoin is very good. He gave me very great advice and I will be implementing all of his suggestions.




No comments:

Post a Comment