Monday, March 22, 2021

Coach You On Digital Marketing











About:

I can show you how to use the power of digital marketing to generate high quality leads for your product or service through one on one 1 hour call



We will cover:



Facebook 

Instagram

Google

YouTube Ads

Email 

SEO

Funnels

Websites

UX Design

+ ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE :)





Shoot me a message if you have any questions before getting started.



Good luck!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had an hour long consultation with Asif about digital marketing for my new web app. Asif knows digital marketing and he gave me a number of useful suggestions regarding Facebook, Google and Hubspot marketing tools. I am hoping to work with him again on a larger project.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much Venkat. looking forward to future collaboration

Seller's Response:

The hour we spent discussing my website, use of Facebook/LinkedIn to sell products and get contacts, and ways to improve how I reach customers was very helpful. He gave me a lot of things to consider, which is exactly what I needed. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank You very much

:

Overall wonderful and patient teacher who is knowledgeable in his craft. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs/ wants to learn aspects of digital marketing such as facebook and google ads.




No comments:

Post a Comment