Friday, April 16, 2021

Design A Media Kit Or Press Kit For A Brand, Blog, Influencer











About:

Hi,

I am a Professional Graphic Designer With strong 4+ years experience, and i am here to provide media kit or press kit for a brand, blog, influencer for your business.



Check out my Portfolio As well: http://flic.kr/s/aHsmHKChDV



Features of my Gig:

  • Unlimited Revision (free of cost)
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • Unique design
  • Modifications until you're satisfied
  • Color and Design that suits your Style/Business
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Professional and friendly customer service
  • Unique and creative concepts with high-quality graphics 



You need to provide me:

  • One sheet or Press kit content, Your Biography
  • Photos 
  • Contact / Social media information
  • Your logo
  • Color scheme (If you want any specific color)



Give me the requirements and I'll do the rest. I'll Make sure that my Buyers will be Satisfied.



If you want any modifications after delivery, I will do it.



FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERN



Looking for more samples, Contact me



Thank You

Beee_creative

Reviews


:

Great work

:

Thank you!

:

Excellent

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment