Saturday, March 6, 2021

Provide 3 Digital Marketing Strategy Recommendations











About:

I will work with you for 30 minutes to discuss your business, customers, product or service. I will provide 3 relevant marketing strategy recommendations .



The prep:

Prior to the call, I will ask you share relevant links to your site, product or service, background on any problem you are having, or experienced market friction; I will use this information as a foundation for our call.



The call:

The first 10 - 15 minutes of our call, I'd ask you to share additional background, business goals and objectives and what your current marketing strategy is/ has been.



The second part of the call, I will share my observations and synthesis of the provided materials, assets and references from our discussion. Often, I will share real world use cases of relatable situations and offer winning solutions and approaches.



Following the call I will document our discussion including my observations, developed insights and my recommendations.



I have been agency side consulting for years. Let me share my experiences, observations and best practices with you. I am new to the sell side of Fiverr and looking to grow my site reputation.



This $5 gig will be offered for a limited time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is backed by a highly qualified team that offers a suite of Digital Marketing Services. The 4 people I talked to were very friendly and extremely competent. The advice they offered in just a one hour consultation was solid. The feedback that was provided on my copy was thorough and robust. Great value for the money I invested! Would recommend to my Mom, if she was in the market for such service...

:

I needed a roadmap! The team’s suggestions were practical and centered around my capabilities. The initial discussion was right on target. I would definitely work with them in the future.

:

I am confident the work we did together does not align with the terrible star rating. I am so sorry we did not meet your expectations.

:

Great! Thanks a lot!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment