Saturday, March 27, 2021

Manage Facebook, Instagram, Googls Ads











About:

I am new on this platform. But I have 5 years of experience in digital & social media marketing. I am a Digital Marketing professional with extensive Google AdWords and Facebook Advertising experience. My services include ad copy, ad graphics, video editing, lead generation & traffic generation as well as quality Social Media Content publication. I currently manage hundreds in ad spend for clients all over the world. 

1) Ad campaign set-up. 

2)Audience research. 

3)Ad concept development. 

4)Re-targeting Ads setups. 

5)Active keyword base targeted audience selection & Ads management... 



6)Ledger targeted Ad Placement.  



7)Monetize with Custom Ad Formats.

  

8)Maximize Your eCPM.

 

9)Best ROI selection for products.   



I will be work for increasing real traffic or interested people to send your FB page/ product page/ webstore / website / shopify store / holiday deals campaigning / Event bright campaigning / Travel package campaigning / Amazon store / etsy products etc. 

 

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment