Monday, March 1, 2021

Build A List Building Clickfunnel











About:

If you need to build your email list funnel in ClickFunnels, then this gig is for you.



You're here because you either have tried to build your own funnel in CF or hired someone to do it for you and the results aren't exactly what you expected.



Right?



...and that's what this gig is all about.



Hi, my name is Carlos Vazquez, a Fiverr Pro that specializes in building all types of funnels in ClickFunnels. I'm a Certified Partner for Digital Marketer, Infusionsoft & ActiveCampaign (in other words, I actually get this stuff.)



This gig is for building only a "lead-getting" funnel to generate new contacts into their system.  



Here's what you can expect once you place an order

  • I'll use a proven-to-succeed design template (no custom-designs)
  • You'll send me the login info and graphics
  • ...and we'll get to work and deliver when we're done.



We'll build the funnel in YOUR account which will only be 1 Optin page, 1 thank you page and 1 delivery page.



We got extras too!



Got a question? Go ahead and send me a message.



See you on the other side!



-Carlos

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome to work with!

Seller's Response:

No B.S. He's the best

:

he was a pro helped me handled my funnel and set up domain hosting

:

OUTSTANDING JOB THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

:

Thank you so much! I look forward to continue working with you




No comments:

Post a Comment