Thursday, March 4, 2021

Create A Go To Market Strategy And Actionable Marketing Plan











About:

I love helping founders and entrepreneurs create an actionable and results focused marketing plan. In addition to my gig work, I have led marketing for 8 different startups across various industries. I understand the roller coaster ride of startups and new ventures and will help you build a solid marketing foundation that you can count on.



I have an efficient process where I start by really understanding your business, the current situation and the objectives you have for marketing. I will then translate this into a marketing plan that includes objectives, strategies and tactics with KPIs.



In most cases, I am comfortable executing the strategies that I propose. There are those for which I am not an expert; in these cases, I can help you hire the person or agency that can do the work.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment