Sunday, February 28, 2021

Tutor Stratsim Simulation From Interpretive











About:

Are you looking for someone who helps you to



  1. Understand how StratSim Marketing Simulation works?
  2. Explain how to set an effective strategy to win?
  3. Take the decision with/for you?



You are in the right place.



I will help you to set an effective winning strategy to achieve a high score at the end of the simulation, based on short and long term analyses that will position your company on a solid framework to be able to face properly the incidents of the industry.



Note: Before placing an order, please tell me in which Decision Period (0-10) you currently are



I am an International Marketer and Business Manager who works for a german Start-Up as Data Analyst I have been working on assisting and managing SMBs companies for 6 years in environments with high organizational skill requirements and management too.



My passion is to help and if you decide to work with me I will give 100% customer satisfaction. I am not going to let you down because I believe in the complete satisfaction



Note: Please contact me first before placing an order to check the availability and price estimate of your project.



Kind Regards,



Christian

Reviews


:

Loved the way he was able to explain the concepts and answered questions to the best of his ability.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment