Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Interview You On My Popular Blog











About:

Hi, I'm Zaffy10,



I feature interviews with Celebrities



Artists,

Musicians,

Authors,

Designers,

Actors/actresses,

Entrepreneurs,

Models,

Developers,

Beauticians,

Educators, 

Doctors,

Creative professionals

etc....



I will conduct an interview with you with 10 interview questions then publish your interview on my high quality website with more than 85k monthly reads. As you know, an interview is always much more than an advertisement. You can show your story behind your artwork/project through this Gig offer.



And also share it with my 5k+ twitter followers ( Please select Gig extra )





So, I will send questions for answers to you and once you send answers then I will publish your celebrity interview on my site.





Add additional links? and/or

Want to add your social media links under your interview ?

OR Add Video ?



Do you want to feature on my Music Blog Magazine Cover  ? Please ask me for custom offer.



Please check My Gig Extras for additional services on fiverr



Thanks !



























Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication with the seller was very smooth and fast. She delivered the final product and sent them to me. Thanks a lot!

Seller's Response:

Wonderful Experience!

Seller's Response:

To whom it may concern, To work with zaffy10 was a super pleasant experience. All was delivered on time and the questions where super and all was good. I will use the service again.

:

Nice Experience!

:

Amazing job!




No comments:

Post a Comment