Saturday, May 15, 2021

Find Best 60 Low Competition Keywords For Easy Ranking











About:

Stop Wasting Your Money - Chose Right Keywords First

The success of your website is only depends on Best & Right Keywords.

This is special, unique and exclusive offer on Fiverr. No one Offer such service on Fiverr.



You Will Get Best Low Competition and Long Tail Keywords. Yes it is True. All Top SEO Expert Recommend Long Tail.



✘ No Junk And Crap Key-words



✘ You don't have Millions of budget to focus wrong and short KWs.



 We find the hidden KWs from Google. Which are less focused but have traffic. They brings the profit in short time.



We applies the best scientific methods to conduct research based on our 10 years of SEO experience. We process through different methods to check the effeteness. Junk key-words are dropped We check:



✔ Chances to Rank with Key-word



✔ Competition



✔ The Monthly Traffic (Local and Global )



✔ Get Key words Worth Targeting.



✔ SEO Value against PPC.



✔ Expected Traffic You Can Get. No one will Tell you how much traffic you can get. But We Will Tell You.





Other Services Offered >>>



✓ Quality Link Building



✓ Complete SEO Solution



✓ WordPress Website Design



✓ E-commerce Magento Store

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great info!

Seller's Response:

I asked for low competition keywords to use on fiverr for my gigs,I am sure what I got are not useful for my gigs

Seller's Response:

I am sorry you are unhappy. Unfortunately whatever keywords you provided me as seed keywords, I provided you low competition keywords according to that. You did not told me that you want the keywords for your gig and you did not show me for which gig. So, that is your mistake for providing wrong information. I always provide low competitive keywords with highest number of searches. If you had objection then you can request for revision. I don't mind for any number of revisions until my client is satisfied. Client satisfaction is our top priority

:

Just as described

:

Very Good and responsive seller! recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment