Monday, May 10, 2021

Marketing Plans For Your Business











About:

I am looking to help businesses with their marketing/branding campaigns.

 

BBA(Honours) graduate. Worked in start-ups, SMEs and MNCs in industries such as FMCG, telecommunications, retail, social enterprise and online marketplace. 

 

Please contact me before placing an order. I would first need to know your business and marketing objective and business model before I can craft a customised marketing plan for you. The marketing plan will be in word/PDF format, and the number of pages will vary based on your industry, business model and key objective.

 

Each marketing plan will include(I reserve the right to modify the below if needed):

-Key Objective

-SWOT, market analysis

-Key Issues

-Marketing Strategy

-Action Plan

-Metrics

-Budget allocation

 

I am willing to follow-up if required. If you are not satisfied with the work, you can speak to me and I will try my best to help you.

 

Why me?

I put in 101% effort in the work that I do. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment