Monday, May 10, 2021

Fix Or Build Your Funnel, Landing Page, Or Website











About:

Not sure where to start with setting up your ClickFunnels or WordPress account? Then you are at the right gig...



I help you with your opt-in funnel, webinar funnel, summit funnel, website, and

I will get you all set up so you can hit the ground running and start creating funnels and launch them fast.



Made a booboo when playing around with your funnel and not sure how to fix it, message me and I will fix your funnel quick.



I can even manage your funnels, follow up system, and automate everything, I offer monthly tech support packages as well, I am like your personal tech team...



In this gig, I will:

Basically anything you need to get your funnel up and running...

Set up your account profile

Payment Gateway

Email SMTP so you can send an email or get notifications when you get a lead or purchase

Set up your custom domain

Set up your SSL certificate



Any questions, please message me



Raich

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Raichel is awesome, so responsive, and I love that I can turn it over to her with little oversight, just input she needs, and she gets it done. Hire her, you will be very happy. I'll be back to her for more.

:

Love her work and her attitude. Amazing all around!! Will hire again.

:

Very fast work

:

Excellent service, thank you

:

Raichel went over and beyond helping me with my click funnel. More than I expected. She is very personable and expert in creating an effective funnel. Thank you so much for your support. I will highly recommend you to others.




No comments:

Post a Comment