Saturday, March 27, 2021

Give You A Website Consult That Saves You Hours Of Wasted Time











About:

Let's Talk!



Our video consultation will save you HOURS of wasted time and frustration.  



Are you looking for ways to optimize your existing website? Clean up your design? Drive higher conversions or add extra functionality?



Or maybe you've been thinking about making your first website and don't know where to start. It can be so confusing with so much information out there you have to sift through!



Maybe you're just wondering if you should use Wix or Wordpress or SquareSpace or some other platform and don't know how to make the decision.



GET CLARITY, SAVE TIME & MONEY! (I saved a recent client $1500/year on website fees!)



Don't waste time chasing after random Youtube videos and blog posts!



No matter your issue, I will help you get clarity and direction. At the end of our video call, you will have a ton of actionable insights to help you take the next steps forward on your web design project. 



I am an experienced web designer and digital marketing director. I currently run all the digital media, web design, SEO and email marketing for an 11 location chiropractic chain in addition to working with many other clients across multiple industries like construction and health.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am just starting to build a new website and wanted to reach out to Joesph for advice to make sure I was starting in the right place. He ended up introducing me to new products that make my life so much easier. Joesph was very knowledgeable and he got me pointed in the right direction very quickly. I really appreciate your help!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the feedback! Glad I was able to save you some time and help keep the project moving along :)

Seller's Response:

Consultations with Jshields5 are worth hours of research to me. They are my trusted go to person for all of my website questions design and challenges. Very fortunate to have them as a partner on my project.

:

The gig included recommendations for how to revamp my existing website, which builder if any to use, which host, etc. Joseph has a great deal of content knowledge and expertise, and is also able to share that expertise in a way which those who lack the knowledge can understand. I came with a set of basic questions and it was clear he had read the material and used our time wisely. Much appreciated. Sharing screen also allowed him to demonstrate his recommendations, greatly increasing confidence that he "got it" and also possessed the skills to meet my website design needs.

:

Thank you so much for this positive feedback. I'm glad we were able to make progress on your website project.




No comments:

Post a Comment