Friday, March 26, 2021

Be Your Keap Coach











About:

I help business owners craft their growth with Infusionsoft by Keap, and with Keap.



If you decided that infusionsoft is the right tool for you, and you'd like to get the most out of the power of its automation, then you're in the right place. 



Here's a quick list of the things that I can help you with:



  • Campaign building, including everything that involves building a campaign such as: landing pages, form building, email template, decision diamonds, secuences,etc.
  • Tagging and Segmentation
  • Process sistematization
  • Sales Funnel and Lead Score
  • Ecommerce
  • Order forms
  • and more.



In summary I can help you with anything you could see under the main areas of your Infusionsoft application: CRM, MARKETING, E-COMMERCE, ADMIN



In addition and most important, I can help you build a strong and logical Marketing  strategy and can also help you have it Implementated.



 No need to provide me with user name and password to access your application, no need to waste a user seat on me either. Since I'm a certified partner, you just add me as such and that's it; we can get started!





(Copy / Content Creation not Included in any of the prices)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment