Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Setup Salesfunnel And Webinar Salesfunnel











About:

I WILL SET UP COMPLETE WEBINAR FUNNEL FOR YOU



Do you want to demonstrate and showcase your product(s) or service(s) to a live audience? or you want to be able to interact with your audience in a realtime? and making more sales? If yes, then that's the right gig for you.

I am Claire a result-oriented marketing expert and funnel guru, I will set up a high converting webinar funnel for you. With this webinar funnels, you can present product listings, power[point presentations, videos, and other media...The webinar can also scheduled in advance and the landing page will be promoted.  

Why Webinar?

  • To increase your brand awareness
  • It is a good way to educate your leads about your product and services
  • To give more Personalized advert to your audience 
  • For one on one interactions

My services include:

  • Webinar Registration/Confirmation/Thank you Page
  • Lead capture signup page
  • Consultation
  • Payment integration
  • Follow up series



Either with clickfunnels, getresponse,kajabi,katra,zoom(integration) and webinarjam, I can and will setup this webinar so contact me now for any of the above quality and professional services

Reviews


:

The seller was very great to work with. She went out of her way to ensure that she delivered the best for me. Her communication was very prompt and clear. She is very easy to work with, warm, friendly and very respectful. She is also knowledgeable in her work and she went out of her way to make several changes for me, even when I had just changed my mind about something I had initially asked for. She did not even complain. She is really great to work with.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment