Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Help You Tackle A Marketing Challenge With A Consultation











About:





I'm a business strategist and digital marketing expert with a BA in Marketing from the University of Leeds & a Masters in Business Administration. I have also gathered over 12 years experience working on hundreds of different businesses in various industries to uncover their challenges and crafting bespoke solutions to help them grow.





In this gig I will conduct an interview with you about one marketing problem you are facing and come up with a strategy to help you move forward. My innovation power hour is designed to get you thinking practically, using data and insights to discover a competitive edge that you can work on straight away. Following the call, you will received a tailored strategic action plan for implementation. This is not generic marketing advice you can find on the internet. It is a strategic consultation that will help you turn your lemons into lemonade!



If you're struggling to build your audience in a crowded market, looking for ways to generate demand or ready to shake things up and get things moving, get in touch for more information on my availability.





Malisa

Reviews


:

It was so good working with this Pro seller. Very professional and she understood what I wanted and showed me where I was going in the right direction and where I needed improvements.

:

Great experience. Groath was both personable and professional in their discussion. I will be working with them again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment