Sunday, December 20, 2020

Audit Your Marketing And Brand Strategy, And Provide Advice











About:

I have an MBA from a top 20 school. I've built 4 startup brands and worked for 5x #1 brands over the last 20 years (Coca-Cola, Maytag, Merrill Lynch, Philips, and LG).



I use the education, skills, and experience that I've acquired in business and marketing over the past 20 years to provide valuable insights into your startup or small business.



My goal is to answer all of your most pressing questions, and help chart the future direction of your company, set goals, plan strategies, as well as provide advice on any topics you would like to know more about in business and marketing.





Check out my portfolio and Linked-In:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vc46p628oyrbwtz/SteveSkura_Portfolio_2019_04.pdf?dl=0



https://www.linkedin.com/in/steveskura

Reviews


:

Thanks for your hard work!

:

It’s great to with Steve, excellent job done in time. I will definitely work with him again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment