Friday, December 25, 2020

Help You Develop Your Digital Marketing Strategy











About:

If you're ready for a solid marketing plan utilizing the most current tactics along with tried and true strategies to market your services or product in the most profitable way, then this gig is for you!



I'm Christine, Digital Marketing Strategist, and I have an extensive marketing background working with clients like Mulberry, Emilio Pucci, Cinematic Composing and more.



Through a live video consultation call, you will:



  • Get clarity around your marketing strategy
  • Save money and time by avoiding mistakes or going off in the wrong direction
  • Get confidence in your marketing plan with ideas you never thought of
  • Know what action steps to take so you know exactly what you need to do


You don't have to go it alone - I'm here to help guide you in the right direction!



Once you purchase this gig, I'll send you my calendar so you can schedule your call.



After the session, I will deliver to you the recording of our live call so you can go back and reference afterwards. 



Questions? Please reach out to me.

Reviews


:

Professional manner Experienced Concrete suggestions for action Supportive

:

Christine was very professional and provided a ton of actionable ideas, along with clear, concise descriptions. This was exactly the plan we were looking for. I would recommend Christine’s work.

:

Christine has a lot of great ideas and actionable recommendations on how to develop and implement a successful digital marketing strategy. I was taking notes all during the session and also recorded the session for future reference cause there's so much to learn and apply. Thank you very much!

:

Clindebak is very insightful. She understood my business and my state right away and was able to support me in clarifying what to do next. I highly recommend.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment