Thursday, February 18, 2021

Host A Business Clarity Session For Your Business











About:

Are you neglecting your marketing?

For business owners a common mistake is failing to properly market their business. Many owners focus on operational tasks (AKA being in the trenches)..

Not enough

.. and while this is important, it's not what will move the business forward

Nothing else matters until your business has a steady stream of consistent sales.

Taking a moment to 'Sharpen Your Axe' can put your business well ahead of your competitors

Book a Clarity Session to receive expert advice on the best strategy for your business.



Here’s What Others Have to Say About The 5Q Small Business Clarity Session

Mitko helped me re-think the challenges we have and was able to evaluate the importance of each one and the order we need to tackle them one after another. He followed up a couple of times and helped me knock off one of the issues with accounting I was experiencing by introducing me to my current accountant.

Emil Nikolov



It was great to be able to speak with Mitko about my business. It is exactly the kind of thing I thing the world needs, awareness...

Albert Quinones

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment