Thursday, February 18, 2021

Build Your Marketing Strategy











About:

I live and breathe marketing. I like data and creativity, and love combining the two to come up with a killer marketing strategy and tactics that move a business forward. I've worked at Fortune 500 companies including Microsoft, and at small startups in various stages of their growth.



With experience in B2C and B2B businesses, I'll help you put together a powerful and effective marketing strategy to grow your business. Your marketing strategy will include (depending on which package you select) a review of your current marketing activities, a competitive analysis, a breakdown of which marketing activities would be best strategically for your business, the tactical things you can do carry out those strategies, help with budgeting and a recommended timeline.



I work meticulously to ensure that you get the best strategy I can provide. I research your business and we will have a short initial call to discuss any specific challenges you're facing before I put together a strategy, which we'll then review to ensure you have a full understanding of my recommendations.



Please feel free to reach out and ask me more about what I can provide - I'm available to help!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment