Sunday, February 14, 2021

Create A Profitable Content Strategy For Impact











About:

I will create a tailored content marketing strategy that you can execute with your team. It will include the main points of improvement based on your communication, optionally include custom storytelling practices, analysis of your competitors' communication and your industry's best practices to give my takeaways about the best action plan.



I will also provide you with ideas for content topics, formats and channels to reach your audience and be memorable. My goal is to build trust and support you.



For the most comprehensive strategy choose the Growth Makeover or the Complete Strategy Plan packages because I will be able to analyze your own communication's strengths and weaknesses together with the strategies of other players and come up with the best solution just for you.





About my work



In the past 6 years I've worked with publishers, international banks, design studios, customer support companies, NGOs and European projects with outstanding missions to make an impact.

It's essential for me to work as a team to amplify the voice of your remarkable organization.



Does your company have a vision that the world needs to hear about? Let's talk!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment