Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Write SEO Friendly Content, Articles And Blog Posts











About:

Did you know that the first result on Google gets up to 33% of the total traffic? Hundreds of articles are being generated every day but only less than 1% hit page one.

If you are looking to be in the top 10, then you are in the right place. Let my 5 years of experience ensure that your content is SEO optimized. I will write interesting, original articles that suit your needs. These articles can take the form of reported pieces, service pieces and listicles, 'how-to's', opinion and analysis pieces, and more.



I can guarantee that my clients will receive articles that are:

- original, unique and interesting

- well-researched and fact-checked

- well-written and proof-read

- SEO-optimized

- suited to the tone of your website



While I'm willing to write on any topic, I have extensive experience in writing about the following: 

- social justice and politics

- internet culture, viral trends, and memes



NOTE: These prices are for a limited time only to get this gig up and running.

Let’s get started.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment