Monday, January 4, 2021

Audit Your Brand And Build A Marketing And Ad Strategy











About:

Essentially: I'm here to help you take your brand and digital marketing/advertising efforts to the next level. Message me before buying.



I'm a marketing and digital branding expert and I'm offering consultations with individuals and new businesses to review their branding, marketing and advertising campaigns. This is perfect for the folks that are still working on getting their business up and running, and ideal for people who are spending on ads but not hitting their conversion targets.



If you’re looking for someone to review your email marketing efforts and advise you on how have your marketing & transactional emails land in the inbox every time- I’m the guy for ya. I’m also able to provide an insiders look at your current brand initiatives and goals, which is an essential tool for many startups and SMEs in various stages of growth and product development.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment