Sunday, January 3, 2021

Plan A Digital Marketing Strategy For Your Business











About:

About This Gig

I have over 10 years of experience in utilizing digital marketing techniques to generate profit. I have built companies and consulted for businesses - both start ups, and successful companies in business for years looking to improve their online marketing strategy. 



It's a passion of mine to help businesses take their sales to the next level, and it's always rewarding to hear from my clients who start generating new leads and sales through the methods I have taught them.



This will be practical advice, tailored to your individual business, based on what has worked for my businesses and many others consisting of the following:



- Analysis of your business goals and market positioning

- Branding review and advice

- Website review and SEO recommendations

- Content marketing advice and recommendations of blogs to produce

- Social media marketing

- Google advertising

- Direct email marketing

- Sales best practices

- Other techniques I believe would be useful for your business



I look forward to helping your business make more money.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment