Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Scan Your Brand And Make It Shine











About:

Do you want cohesive branding for your company across all of your social media platforms? Personal brands are just as important, and I can help you there as well.



I will help you identify the best strategy, influencers and targeting for your company and together we will find unique aspects of your brand and make them shine.



With some basic information from you, I will create a package of branding materials for you to use to strengthen your online presence! 



I can create:



- Instagram Templates

- Instagram Story Highlights headers

- Pinterest templates

- Teach you how to get more done with less effort, with the use of (Tailwind, later etc) 

- Identify best Influencers for your brand

- Identify best hashtags 

- Through a personal approach brainstorm ideas for best branding and targeting strategies

- PLUS a guide to making your online presence stronger, more professional, and more attractive 



I am happy to revise my work after and work with you towards creating a package that you are 100% happy with. 



Please reach out to me before purchasing so I can have a clearer understanding of your needs, and discuss various strategies together with you.

Reviews


:

Thank you so much for your work!!! Amazing will be using again soon

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment