Thursday, April 22, 2021

Create Your Digital Marketing Strategy











About:

Please inbox me before providing the order. Better clarity before starting yields better results!



The first step in digital marketing is to have a clear strategy and a detailed action plan. In this gig, I will deliver the following:

  1. Defining digital marketing goals,
  2. Building buyer persona, 
  3. Creating a content strategy,
  4. Search Engine Optimization action plan,
  5. Social media marketing plan,
  6. Online advertising, and
  7. Email marketing plan



Please do visit https://www.8spades.com for my portfolio

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller is very knowledgeable. He works fast and efficient. He gave me a lot of ideas and new perspective. Would definitely recommend him

Seller's Response:

Thank you. That's very kind of you.

Seller's Response:

wonderful experience, an amazing work, eight spades helped me pinpoint exactly the needs I had for my business, and how to treat them one by one. thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Thanks Yaz for the kind words.

Seller's Response:

Arun was creative, professional and delivered on time. He is a joy to work with and I plan to work with him again shortly. I would recommend him without reservation.




No comments:

Post a Comment