Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Digital Marketing Consulting











About:

Do you want to improve your Digital Media Marketing Strategy?



My name is Giosia and I am a Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager. I have a master degree in Media Management and a Bachelor Degree in Communication. 



I want to help you developing a professional and personalized strategy for your Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube Page, and for your Website. 



I will send you a report analyzing your current strategy. I will explain you: 

- What is working

- What is not working 

- Which marketing strategy better suits your company

- How to increase your online visibility and your followers, based on your company and your current strategy



I am also here to answer your questions concerning your Digital Marketing Strategy. 



But let's stop talking about me, tell more about your business and what are your goals! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I could ask more and more questions, which was nice. He was fast.

:

I am blown away by the value given! I would very highly recommend!

:

thank you very much!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment