Monday, March 15, 2021

Create A DIY Marketing Strategy Plan And Teach Digital Marketing











About:

I have successfully marketed my own business (in tech) to be in the top 250 most downloaded apps in the UK.



Before starting my own venture, I headed the marketing department for a successful online business and before that a retail business that turned over £3 million a year.



I have a ton of experience and I know how to grow businesses. Let me help you bring your business to the next level by showing you my unique marketing tactics.



Here's what you'll get (Standard + Premium only - basic is just bullets):



1. I'll create a marketing plan for you:

- Goals

- SMART objectives

- Budget

- Target segmentation

- Outline what marketing mediums should be used. This goes way beyond 'Facebook ads' and 'traditional marketing'. I'll show you how to utilise growth hacks that will skyrocket your business for serious growth.



2. Resources inc. a Instagram course, SEO pack and a press plan.



3. I will create a promotional campaign for your business



4. After I've sent all of this I will continue to work with you to audit how you've implemented each marketing medium. I like to stay in touch so I can continously help you (Premium only).



I won't rest until you're happy and you're seeing results.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wish I found Josh about 10 years ago when I first started my business. I've spent hundreds of pounds and thousands of hours doing one thing after the other. All failing in getting more leads and getting me busier. I've spent hours and money on Facebook ads, instagram ads, time on a youtube channel, time and money on SEO and nothing brought me results. Josh put together a very detailed marketing plan in just 5 days and has clearly pointed out my very many mistakes I made and how to easily rectify it without spending tons of money. I am confident that with this detailed information I can now finally see a clear path ahead and a successful future for my business. Thank you so much Josh! A++++

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the kind review :)

Seller's Response:

Fiverr can often be a place of uncertainty when looking for a real business professional, but in Josh's case, there was no uncertainty from start to finish. I approached Josh before purchasing this gig, as I needed to make sure he could provide what I was in need of. Josh was happy to provide a 'pre-gig' consultation and made sure he was aware of all of our business needs before we made a decision to use his service. The work provided was exemplary and I am very pleased. The level of detail and market research in his notes have given us clear objectives for all business/marketing avenues. Josh leaves no stone un-turned and I would recommend him to any business. Well worth the money.

:

Thank you so much for the kind review!

:

A very detailed marketing plan and with monthly goals. I never thought about some of his marketing ideas. Josh is a marketing person with lots of experience and real life expectations. He did study my project in detail and made very good plan. Thank you Josh. I will buy his gig again.




No comments:

Post a Comment