Sunday, March 7, 2021

Design A Marketing Plan And Proposal











About:

It's very important to know either you are doing digital marketing in a right way or not, or your team is working on correct way or not. If you do not have proper marketing strategy with a detailed plan do not worry I will provide.



I will provide marketing strategy for your business or work. If you are looking for digital marketing analysis or marketing proposal.



I will help you to guide in any platform or industry, mention your requirement while giving an order.



What you will get according to packages:



  • Minimal or eye catching Proposal
  • You will get the different categories for your potential sponsors
  • What you can do to increase organic social and referral visibility
  • Content, social and organic strategy
  • Inforgraphical design
  • Pitch deck design
  • Digital pdf format



Source file for you will be provided if you need to change anything in future. 



100% Satisfaction



Order extra if you want best.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I may have been off explaining what I needed done, but even with that the project was completely off.

Seller's Response:

Hope to work in better circumstances.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work

:

Will be happy to assist you anytime :")

:

Seller was good in communication however I think I expected a little bit more and didn't get the quality I was looking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment