Friday, February 5, 2021

Create You A Digital Marketing Strategy That Works











About:

DR. IMK Welcomes You Here!



DR. IMK will create a Focused and Effective Marketing Strategy that 100% Works!



What I can provide..



1- I will conduct an in-depth situational analysis of your company to find out the current situation of your business. 

2- I will identify all the issues associated with your business. 

3- I will identify right channels for you to increase the number of conversions. 

4- I will conduct thorough competitors' analysis to see your position among competitors.

5- I will analyse your advertisement campaigns and identify possible issues. 

6- I will guide you how to create effective targeted ads for your online and offline audience.

7- I will go through your existing content to identify the level of engagement. 

8- Finally, I will give you an effective ACTION PLAN.



***Packages***



I have tailored packages for you

  • Bronze Package
  • Silver Package
  • Gold Package



Please contact us for further information.



Regards,

DR. IMK

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Many thanks for your service

Seller's Response:

Thanks vboles. I look forward to working with you again.

Seller's Response:

Great communication and knowledge. Really put together an easy to understand report. The report was also very detailed and had great suggestions in it.

Seller's Response:

I am glad that you are satisfied and happy Luis! I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Quick turnaround on a competitive technical analysis of several competitor's websites and social presence. Good analysis and recommendations at the technical level (website design, SEO, social activity, etc.)




No comments:

Post a Comment