Thursday, February 4, 2021

Create An Email Marketing Plan For Online Business











About:

Why me?



I have managed email and automation campaigns to sell 6 figure digital products and services for my clients over the last 7 years.



I can help you turn your business into SELLING MACHINES with emails.





This Gig is best for: 



  1. Online Business (course creators, bloggers etc).
  2. B2B Tech startup (Apps, SaaS, Softwares).
  3. Digital agency(Tech, Design & Marketing).





What you’ll get :



  1. I will guide you with the right email tool and will walk you through setting up running campaigns.
  2. I will help you with email sales copy, GDPR compliance and List management, segmentation/tagging, Drip/Automations, email copy, deliverability and more. 
  3. I will guide you on list building tactics like the lead magnets, tripwires, email challenge, survey or quiz funnel and provide you with the exact cheatsheets that I use.
  4. With me, under 4 weeks you will have a full email strategy, with setup, automation/drip and right email selling methods.





Tools I use : 

  • Active Campaign.
  • ConvertKit,
  • Mailchimp,
  • GetResponse,
  • Aweber
  • Hubspot,
  • Oracle Eloqua,
  • Infusionsoft 
  • Marketo 
  • Pardot and more.



This gig can save you months of frustration and thousands of dollars in wrong tactics.



ORDER NOW.



Contact me now.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment