Sunday, February 7, 2021

Be Your Public Relations Solution











About:

I will work with you to write a great press release and then build a targeted list of media and distribute the release to them. I work with individuals, small companies and organisations. I have access to a regularly updated media list which covers printed media, trade and consumer titles in the UK, Republic of Ireland, US, Australia, Canada and New Zealand and will target your press release to the most pertinent journalists for your release. 



I have worked successfully with many different clients in all different sectors, including transport and logistics, food industry, manufacturing. I have a deep knowledge of book publishing and working with authors, providing public relations services to get their books recognition at a local, regional and national level.



I can't promise media coverage, no public relations expert can, but I can work with you to find the most appealing story for the media we are targeting. For the premium gig I will continue to pitch to journalists after distribution and build a coverage book.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Darren was motivated to support my art project and responsive on elements based on the reality of the situation at hand. He is committed and determined for a result.

:

Great service provided by Darren

:

Great communication all the way. Really tried to get me some massive leads.

:

Did not deliver any results.

:

I did achieve online coverage and two podasts both of which I don't believe Jeff took up, even though he asked for podcasts. I issued three press releases for Jeff. So it wasn't for the want of trying. Sometimes a story just is not strong enough to capture journalists imagination.




No comments:

Post a Comment