Monday, February 8, 2021

Write A Strategic Marketing Plan For Your Business











About:

To grow your business, you need a "Marketing plan". The right marketing plan identifies everything such as your target customers, how you will reach them, and how you will retain your customers so they repeatedly buy from you.

Marketing plan will be the roadmap you follow to get unlimited customers and dramatically improve the success of your organization. To help your business succeed, I am here to write a customized “marketing plan” that will definitely contribute to succeed your business resulting in increased revenue. My business plan comprises of market research and product research so that it can adequately address business needs. My offerings are given as below but not limited to

  • Executive summary
  • Business vision and mission
  • Marketing goals
  • Targeting right customers
  • Competitor research
  • Strategic planning
  • SMART Marketing strategy
  • Marketing budget

Please hit my inbox and let’s discuss project requirements in details. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good communication

:

Good job! will recommend!

:

Not bad work, delivered in good time.

:

Client promised to pay me the good tip if I'll deliver in just 1 day, but he didn't pay me with this lame excuse that my work was not passable. I won't suggest anyone to work with him ever. Totally dissatisfied with his ratings for my work too.

:

high efficiency with a very nice work ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment