Monday, January 11, 2021

Be Your Digital Marketing Partner











About:

"I have good products and services, but why no customers?"

"Damn, digital marketing is like pouring money into the ocean!" 

"Wth is digital marketing!?"



Does this sounds familiar to you? Well, I am here to make you and your business easier.



I can teach you the fundamental knowledge and concepts of digital marketing, brainstorm for promotional marketing ideas.



I will explore your marketing channels with you, offline and online platforms and see which media is brings to most benefit to your business. 



I will design an unique marketing strategic plan, backed with research and insights. Let me takecare of the marketing, and you can just take care of other aspects. 



I will be your digital marketing partner, what I can do for you:



  • an 1-on-1 business and marketing consultation, 15 mins or 45 mins
  • Creative marketing campaign idea
  • Digital marketing plan
  • SEO consultation 
  • Marketing audit
  • Define marketing objectives and KPI
  • Communication Strategy (incl. Social Media Strategy)




Try Quickie - jump into a 15 mins call, after collecting your information, I will brainstorm what marketing strategies you can approach, or I can teach you Digital Marketing for a price of slice of cake!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment