Friday, January 15, 2021

Review Customer Journey To Increase Your Sales











About:

*IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO OPTIMIZE YOUR SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE, LOOK NO FURTHER*



****PLEASE READ*****

For the basic $15 gig, I will review your customer journey, digital touchpoints and give you 3 recommendations to improve customer pain-points or operations effectiveness using design thinking. I focus on quick wins, areas which require low efforts and yield high impact.



GIGS EXTRA

  • Proven Results and Experience – Over 14 years of experience growing organizations and helping them become more effective in sales and marketing



PLEASE READ THE GIG and GIG EXTRAS CAREFULLY. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

full of knowledge and insight. Gave me loads of great information to help me move my business forward, my main disappointment is I didnt get in touch with this guy earlier. I'm sure you'll be happy with his work and I'm very grateful for his good work

:

Thank you so much Danny. I truly enjoyed working with you and am really delighted to hear your feedback. A wise man once said when you are passionate about something, you will do well in it. I see a lot of passion in you and can’t wait to see your developments as you progress your journey. :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment