Tuesday, January 19, 2021

1 Hours Of Digital Marketing Consultancy











About:

Contact me before purchasing this gig, so that we can discuss the right option for you and schedule the call beforehand.



Why do I offer this gig?



I don't only have "experience" under my belt doing the same thing over and over again. My experience is vast, different and unique, but all revolves around the world of digital marketing, making me the perfect choice, if you need specific questions answered or digital problems solved. 



Why should you purchase this gig? 



I have 18 years of experience in the digital industry. I am honest, direct and my big picture analysis is a key strength.



  • PR Support
  • Adtech/Martech solutions
  • Digital Marketing Strategy
  • Business Consultancy
  • Industry Insights
  • Niche-Specific Solutions



How does it work?



  • Gig is purchased
  • You send me your questions / the topic you'd like to discuss
  • I send you a link for us to schedule a time that is convenient for both of us
  • We contact through a Video/IM App
  • I give you my opinions / strategy / overview / answers / thoughts



Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment