Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Research And Map Your Customer Or User Journey











About:

You receive a customized Customer Journey or User Journey depending on your business.



You need a Customer/User Journey for consciously designing the touchpoints between you and your customer and their overall experience. Having a clear user journey allows you to design outstanding user experience on your webpage or application. 



As a Service Designer, I research Journeys crossing online and offline channels, let my experience help you achieve your business goals.



Please contact me before you order a gig, so we can discuss what's the best gig for you!

Reviews


:

Thank you so much. The deliverable is exactly what I expected.

:

Sehr saubere und qualitative Arbeit. Gerne wieder!

:

Klasse Arbeit. Das Ergebnis der Zielgruppenrecherche ist sehr zufriedenstellend und eine gute Basis. Es folgen weitere Aufträge. Für alle Suchenden, meine Einschätzung: Sehr zu Empfehlen!

:

Really nice job done.

:

Professional work! You helped me a lot and made me order in the marketing strategy; thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment