Monday, May 24, 2021

Create A Buyer Persona For Your Brand Or Business











About:

Welcome to my gig!!



Hi, how are you doing? I will create an accurate fictional character to represent a user type that might use your site, brand, or product in a similar way. 



How will I create detailed buyer personas for your business?



  • through research
  • surveys
  • contacts database that might align with your target audience.



These are the things that will be in your buyer personas. 



  • Demographics of Your Customers
  • Psychographics of Your Customer
  • Insights of Customer needs, fear factors & their goals
  • More satisfied customers



If you want something more I can include that as well with the custom made order.



Thank you :) 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for the work you did!

:

Very responsive and easy to work with. I will definitely use them again. Thank you,

:

Seller is communicative and makes a great effort. Unfortunately, it was not what I expected in terms of quality. I had to spend significant time editing and correcting grammar errors and typos on the final delivery. Overall, you get what you pay for.

:

Great work. Exactly what I need to move forward with my branding and marketing strategy.

:

Thanks! Your feedback means a lot to me. You are welcome mam if you need further help




No comments:

Post a Comment