Saturday, April 3, 2021

Give Detailed Sales Funnel And Successful Marketing Strategy











About:

I am an entrepreneur myself and have established two successful startups. I am here to help other fellow entrepreneurs in the first step of their journey by building a strong foundation for their business and setting up a perfect sales model.



I have won 10,000$+ through startup competitions and know what these competitions expect. I have reached finals of many startup competitions and will provide tips to all entrepreneurs.



I will create the perfect sales funnel for your business so that you do not have to worry about your sales. This includes:

  • Various Social Media platforms
  • Email Lists
  • Online SEO
  • Organic Marketing


In my premium gig, I will give insider tips on tricks on marketing that I used to develop and scale my business. 



Purchase my gig to get valuable insights from a serial entrepreneur. 



Good luck in your entrepreneurial journey.



**PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER**

Reviews


:

Great service, especially if you are looking to get a view of how your entire sales channel or funnel should look like. Note. The seller does not offer any calls to explain the process/terms other than a PDF in the delivery.

:

Great job

:

This wasn't what I expected at all unfortunately. He didn't understand what I needed him to do. Maybe a barrier of communication. He used a basic template of a sales funnel that is typical by any business ..it wasn't customized for my business or my website. He didn't tell me anything that I didn't already know. Waste of money for me.

:

V continues to impress with his craftsmanship and swift dedication to his work. I appreciate his customer service skills as well :)

:

Vineet was super quick in delivery in the order. Thanks for providing additional inputs that 'd be of great help for our marketing strategy




No comments:

Post a Comment