Friday, April 9, 2021

Build You A Proven Selling Strategy For Shopify Or Amazon











About:

Do you feel that you have tried everything and tired of working with so-called "experts" or "gurus" and still have nothing to show for it? 



Hello, my name is Carlos and I want to be your digital marketing guy.  



Every industry is different and coming up with a plan is tough especially if you don't know where to begin.



Here's what you can expect when you order this gig:



  • A 30 - 45-minute screen sharing session
  • Build Customize visual roadmap of your conversion strategy (funnels, messages, wait for delays, etc)
  • Downloadable PDF/PNG of roadmap delivered
  • 1on1 Consultation with Me (14+ years of digital marketing experience PLUS digital marketing certified expert)
  • Guidance on which software will be the most beneficial for your objectives


Once you submit your order and fill out the buyer requirements, I will send over a link to my calendar so that you can choose a convenient time & day. 



Fun Facts:



  • I have been a digital marketer since 2003 and I'm certified in 9 Digital Marketer concentrations.
  • I've built over 1,000's of campaigns so if you're having problems, I can most likely put you on the right track.
  • I love automation!

Reviews


:

Carlos really knows his stuff. I've worked with a number of digital strategists who gave me very generic advice. Carlos custom tailored the strategy and marketing funnel. Looking forward to working with him to implement his recommendations!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment