Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Review Your Ecommerce Website











About:

I will film myself as I analyze and breakdown your ecommerce website.



Learn from someone who:



  • Currently manages million-dollar marketing budgets for Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin Advertising in Toronto, Canada.
  • Built, and sold a Shopify ecommerce business in the pet space
  • Has been a private business advisor for over 4 years.



If you choose to work with me you will obtain:

  1. A tailored review of how to improve your website's overall experience
  2. A first-take perspective from a professional digital marketer with ecommerce experience
  3. Exceptional customer service and the ability to ask any follow up questions you might have





Looking forward to chatting and happy to answer any questions before you book my gig!

Reviews


:

Really a good review of my website. He did an in-depth review on my different pages/sections and explained the pros/cons of them and how to improve/fix them. I really appreciate the feedbacks him, his work will really help me to improve my store on short and long term. Thanks

:

I really appreciate the quick turnaround time and ability to clearly embark on the key pain points and provide solutions. Thanks! Good job. Must try!

:

Very thorough review with a honest feedback and a number of suggestions. Exactly what I was looking for.

:

Very descriptive and imformative and job well done great advice and actions to take on.

:

Perfect results and great communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment