Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Create A Buyer Persona For Sales Funnel Optimization











About:

I will create a buyer persona for sales funnel optimization



Personal information:

  • I am a professional with 5+ years of work experience in management consulting and marketing strategy
  • Work experience in Microsoft, Vodafone, and Huawei
  • Successful manage 6 figures marketing campaigns with a +110% increase in revenue, user acquisition, and 68% in user retention.
  • Create and implement successful growth strategy resulting in a +10% increase in market share
  • Successfully launch products in a multi-million dollar market.
  • MSc. in Economics and Executive Business diploma from the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom.



Social proof:

  • Feel free to check my LinkedIn profile: https://bit.ly/3puhSUe
  • Sample of customer insights and buyer persona: http://bit.ly/36rf1UD



Specialize in:

  • Market research
  • Customer research
  • Competitive analysis
  • Market entry strategy
  • Marketing strategy
  • Buyer persona



Contact me today so we can discuss how I can use my skills to scale your business.

Tatjana



Zoom call upon request

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was easy to work with, and gave me very useful information I will be using to promote my business

:

Thank you. Wish you all the best for your business.

:

Excellent experience. Tatjana is a true professional.

:

thanks for the final delivery

:


No comments:

Post a Comment