Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Build A Top Quality Sales Funnel Strategy











About:

Sales Funnel Expert - ClickFunnels | Leadpages | WordPress | Shopify | MailChimp | Facebook Ads | Google Ads

* Contact me before placing an order to make sure you make the best out of these packages.



If you are looking for a perfect sales funnel then you are in the right place.



Launch your products the right way. Run your campaigns the right way.

I have worked with 100+ businesses belonging to various industries. I have gone through almost all the tools, tips and tricks out there in my 5 years a digital marketer. Let me help you take your online journey with ease. I can help you make your sales funnel from average to awesome!



I will help you figure out,

  • How to launch your brand/campaign.
  • Lead Generation (Organic)
  • Lead Generation (Social Media Ads/Search Ads)
  • Nurturing the leads
  • Lead magnet and landing page
  • Content Copy Creation
  • Upsell planning
  • Downsell planning
  • Email Marketing strategy
  • Remarketing Strategy



Benefit from my customized action plan now.

Take the next step - Drop me a message NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Radhe did a great job as always!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Looking forward to the next month.

Seller's Response:

Seller is very professional and extremely knowledgeable regarding his craft. I brought him a clear vision of what I needed, and he met my expectations. I look forward to continuing to work together for the next few months. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thank a lot for your feedback. Yes, very much looking forward to the upcoming months!

:

Great experience- knows the workings of click funnels, mail chimp, Facebook- all of which I needed for this one order




No comments:

Post a Comment